Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thank you!!



A big Thank You to everyone who left me a comment on the washing machine question!   You were all very helpful!  I have decided that I am going to go with a top loader, and hope to get one purchased this week. 

We got another hard rain yesterday afternoon.  Having such a hot, dry summer has made us get excited anytime it rains.  It rained so hard that it did actually show up a bit in the picture this time.  And afterwards, it turned a weird orange outside.  Thing are finally getting green again and we're sure happy about that!  :)

Thanks again everyone, and I hope you all have a great week!  :)

3 comments:

Ali said...

Your garden looks really pretty. I wish I could send you some rain from here in the UK. It's hardly stopped all summer. Have a lovely week.
Ali x

Annette said...

Beautifull garden.
Good luck with your washingmachine!

San Vasro said...

Que lindo jardim!
Tanbém adoro seus trabalhos!
Bjks do Brasil
San Vasro