Saturday, May 19, 2012

Simple Stripes Coasters - Free Pattern

Happy Saturday Everyone!

The other day I was working up a batch of my Simple Stripes Dishcloths and it occurred to me that a smaller version of these might make a nice coaster.  They are thick and absorbent, which makes them great for all those cold summer drinks.

This is a very quick and easy project and a great way to use up all those leftover scraps.

Each coaster takes 15 yards of white and 4 yards for the stripe color.

Finished size is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"

Click here to get the pattern pdf


4 coasters together look like 1 dishcloth  :)


9 comments:

Ellyn said...

very cute as coasters! I just linked to your dishcloth tutorial from my blog: http://ellynsplace.blogspot.com/2012/05/instead-of-sewing.html
I've been whipping up dishcloths for a week! thanks for the great pattern

Anonymous said...

Hi Doni, Very pretty and clean looking! I've never made any, but looks like fun to make and give for gifts! ♥♥♥

Annette said...

Those are cute!!
Thank you so much for the free pattern.. love them!!

Kathy said...

So pretty! Love these...

Marifetane hobi said...

çok güzel elinize sağlık.

Anonymous said...

I am going to share this pattern and a few more for a swap on Swapbot.com.

So you may be getting several hits and saves and more comments.

And more costumers on etsy. We have etsy favorite links on swapbot.

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Die sehen klasse aus. Vielen Dank fürs Teilen!

Darren Demers said...

This is one of the most incredible article I've read in a really long time. I hope you update this blog often because I’m anxious to read more about. egyptian cotton sheets , best cheap comforter sets

Noah Carter said...

The company provides taxi with baby seat Melbourne Australia and I like to write & share ideas related to taxi services