Thursday, January 10, 2013

Heart Jar Cozy - Free Pattern

download now

I enjoyed making the snowman jar cozy so much that I decided that my jar needed something to wear for Valentine's Day too.  :)

I found my jar/vase in the floral dept at Joann's.  It is about 5 1/2" tall and 15" around.

Click on the "download now" link below the picture to get the pattern pdf, or click here to download in Ravelry.

And thank you for all the nice comments about the Gratitude journals.  We are having a great time writing in them each night.  It's is so nice to capture all of those good things that do happen every day.  I am finding that even on the days that aren't so good, there is always something to be grateful for.  :)



4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute Doni -- and just in time for Valentine's Day!

Annette said...

WOW what a wonderfull pattern you made for Valentine's Day.
You really on a roll..
Still need to try this way of crochet

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So pretty! Why does changing colors give me such fits? :) Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Cj said...

It looks great! My mom has already requested I make a set for her in time for Valentine's Day :)