Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Few Christmas Ornaments and a Hat

Every year I make a Christmas ornament for my two godchildren, Sarah and RJ.  These were machine embroidered on my mom's Janome 11000, and I purchased the designs from the Embroidery Library site.  I love that place!  My mom and I have used many designs from there and have never been disappointed. 
Back Side of Ornaments
And I also learned that RJ was in need of a new hat for the winter.  I found this really nice and well written free knitting pattern called Rib-A-Roni Hat by Jane Tanner.  The pattern can be found here.  It worked up easily and quickly and hopefully it fits RJ's noggin.  :)

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute! I love emblibrary too -- especially when they have those wish list sales!

VeganCraftastic said...

Those ornaments are adorable!