Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When Gus is Bored.....

He has to find something new to get into. And he's bored a lot!  :)  This morning I heard a bunch of racket coming from the laundry room area.  I knew right away that Gus had to be up to something and went to investigate; but when I got there he was no where to be seen.  I figured he must have gotten behind the washer and dryer and was stuck (because he's not the skinniest cat around).  So I leaned over to have a  look, but nope, he wasn't back there either.  Puzzled,  I walked away only to hear noise again coming from the same area.  I headed back, knowing he had to be there somewhere.  Finally, I was smart enough to look up, and sure enough there he was, on top of the cabinet above the washer, just watching me, waiting for me to see him, and I swear he was laughing at me.  As usual, I have no idea how he got up there. But I did go get a chair and helped him down so he wouldn't break his neck.  He owes me big for that one!  :)



On an unrelated note, it's snowing at my house today and here's the view from my front porch.
If I was a fan of snow, it would be pretty.  But I'm not, and it isn't.  :)

3 comments:

Unique2wh0 said...

I think your right..Gus was so laughing at you..I think all cats are about like 3 year olds. Ha! That is prety for someone who likes snow. :-)Happy New Year by the way!!!

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, c'mon now...it IS beautiful. All white and pretty LOL! Gus is amazing! I'm pretty sure our boys would have no chance of making it to the top of the laundry room cabinet. That's too funny!

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my gosh... that Gus of yours is quite a little character!!! Just from the picture, it looks awfully high for him, and I'm wondering how he did it! I think you have your hands full with this little guy!.. But he's so darn CUTE!! Love the wine bottle covers in your previous post!.. And your rum cake recipe looks really good!.. I have a cherry flavored rum leftover from Christmas, and I'm wondering if that might be good to use for the cake? Hmmm... Well, thanks for sharing your recipe!... Have a good night! ~tina