Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Day in the Life of Gus....

As I've mentioned before, life with Gus is never boring.  I always have my camera nearby, because he's always up to something.  He's a  little big brat, but he's also adorable, lovable, and makes us laugh everyday, and we sure love having him around.  :)


He likes to help "dust" the back porch
He likes to "help" me take pictures of my crochet projects
He LOVES to eat and when I buy new food and fill the container, he has to dig in,  even though his own dish filled with the same stuff  is a mere 6 inches away
He takes naps in my knitting bag.....
And on my ironing board, although that lamp doesn't look like a very comfortable pillow.
He BITES his cat scratcher instead of scratching it.  Notice all the little pieces on the floor that he's chewed off.  I have to pick these up a few times a day.

He may be part Black Lab! (he HAD to check out the dog biscuits I keep around for a visiting neighbor dog.)
And the words he hears daily?....."You are SO lucky you are so cute!"

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

He IS cute! Looks like he keeps you happy and entertained!

Tiffany's Little Creations said...

Oh my he is cute! I've got 3 of them and they sure do keep life interesting around here.