Saturday, September 10, 2011

Copyright Change and a Potholder Pattern Sale

In the copyright information for all my patterns, I've always allowed finished items to be sold at your local craft fairs, fundraisers, etc, but not anywhere online.  Well, I've decided to change that rule for the potholder patterns, and now finished items made from any of the potholder patterns may be sold anywhere you like.  I just ask that you give my etsy shop http://www.bearsy43.etsy.com/ credit for the pattern.

And to kick off that change, I am having a sale (first time ever) in my etsy shop.  Any 6 potholder patterns can be purchased for $10.00.  And there are 26 of them to choose from.  Wow, what is with me and potholders?!  :)

Have a great weekend Everyone!  :)

1 comment:

Annette said...

WOE how great of you!!! awesome :):)... I wish more people where that flexable