Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SPOOL MAGAZINE....coming this fall!

There's an exciting new magazine coming this fall.  Spool Quarterly is an eclectic 11" x 17" needle arts tabloid published each season, featuring: Knit, Crochet, Cross Stitch, Needlepoint, Embroidery,  & Punch Needle. 

The first issue will be published this fall.  I'm especially excited, because my coffee cup and teacup pincushion patterns may be in this first issue.  I'm also looking forward to this magazine, because I love all types of needle arts and this magazine has them all!

De Selby is the publisher of this new magazine, and she is one funny lady.  So in addition to all the great patterns, the magazine is sure to be lots of fun too.  Here's the link if you'd like to check it out, or to get your own subscription.


2 comments:

Elisabeth S. said...

Those pincushions are adorable! :)

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh these are too cute! I am going to check out the magazine just in hopes of getting your pattern!