Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Potholder Swap Part 2, and a Little Bit of Felt Crafting

Usually when I make up a new design, I let it "simmer" a few days and then end up making changes.  That's what happened with my swap potholder.  I finished the first one, thought I had my design figured out, but after looking at it for a few days, decided it was just a little too plain and decided to bring in a little more color.  Here's the latest version. I'm currently working on the 5th and final one, so no more changes!  :)



I've also been working on some ornaments based on one of my potholders. I've made 6 of these this past week.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute Doni. That little ornament is adorable -- and how clever to have the crocheted hanger attached to it!

Ladipierce said...

I love the new incarnation of your swap potholder! Ohhh and you know I love the Snowman :-). I'm following your blog now. I see that you've only been blogging for a few months. What a wonderful start. Keep up the good work.

Diane Pierce